Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Stephanie + Eric...say I do! • The Venetian, Vaughan • Wedding Photography

I absolutely loved this couple...Eric had a million dollar smile, and Stephanie always had this flirty grin on her face...together - adorable...

Everyone got ready at the King Edward Hotel, Stephanie was super relaxed, even though there were 20 or so other ladies causing commotion around her...she was cool, collected and always, always smiling...She and Eric saw each other for the first time on their wedding day in the hotel lobby, from that moment on Eric could not keep his eyes of her and there was a perma-smile plastered to his face the entire day...

We wandered around downtown and got some sweet urban shots, and in the afternoon made our way to the Venetian for the ceremony + reception. The details were absolutely gorgeous...after a beautiful ceremony, some awesome cocktails and touching speeches, the night continued with a full on dance party...what more could you ask for?

Stephanie + Eric, congratulations and thank you for choosing me to capture the moments of your wedding day...

Vendors: Jewelery
- Embir Jewellery Ltd. [t. 416. 364. 6719], Make Up - Gianluca Orienti, Hair - Fabio Cedrone, Flowers + Decor - Creations by Gitta, Cake - Richman's Bakery, Planner - Ferri Tale Weddings, DJ - Digital Disc Jockey, Videography - DMS Video, Violinist - Grenville Pinto, Pianist - Bruce Klorfine

Gorgeous dress...


Her mom's expression was priceless when she saw Stephanie in her wedding gown...


Like I said - perma-smile!
















Stephanie + Eric - just after the ceremony.

Stunning details.





1 comments:

Erika & Ryan February 1, 2010 at 11:58 a.m.  

Nice set !!!
I liked everything!
Keep up the great work, the blog looks awesome, so nice and clean, it really lets your images stand out.

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379