Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Karen + Matt...say I do. • Muskoka, ON • Wedding Photography

All right, back on track with the posting...here is another beautiful wedding...this one was extra special because Karen and Matt are not only the sweetest, most down to earth individuals you will ever meet, but they are great friends of my husband and I.

Their wedding took place in Bracebridge, at Karen's family cottage, or 'Magic Land' as she refers to it. And it was truly magic...from the ceremony which included native rituals such as smudging, as well as the Hawaiian tradition of the lei which is the symbol of love and aloha. They were surrounded by earth, water and wind...with fire between them and friends and family to witness and celebrate this joyous event. We even got a rainbow at the end of the afternoon...just what Karen wished for...

I loved shooting this wedding, and I hope you enjoy browsing through a small selection of the images...

Congratulations Karen + Matt...Thank you so much for inviting me to capture your day...xo













0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379