Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Melanie + Pedro...say I do. • Piper's Heath, Milton • Wedding Photography

I had such a great time shooting this wedding, the bride + groom were gorgeous and completely easy going, and the wedding party was hilarious, they had me on my toes and giggling all day long…results…fabulous!

Melanie has such an elegant, timeless grace about her and Pedro has this air of South American charm…awesome combination.

We started the day off in Mississauga at the Delta for the getting ready shots [makeup by Amalie Russell - 416 997 8181]…and finished the day at the scenic Piper’s Heath Golf Club in Milton.

Here is a selection of photos from Melanie + Pedro’s beautiful wedding day…congratulations you two!


Dress...stunning...shoes...awesome!






I loved the chemistry between these two...electric!












1 comments:

saras September 30, 2009 at 10:40 a.m.  

nice shots Mags! looks like it was a beautiful day!

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379