Thursday, October 08, 2009

Gayleen + George...say I do. • Trillium Trails, Brooklin • Wedding Photography

The sun was shining, there was a nice cool breeze in the air, the location was rustic [Trillium Trails] yet so classy with the details the bride dreamed up…the day was Gayleen + George’s wedding…it was fantastic.

I loved shooting this couple, because not only are they gorgeous, they have an awesome sense of humour, and along with the wedding party, we had a blast. Gayleen could not wait to walk down the aisle…and once her and George said their I DOs the nerves relaxed, the party began.

The reception was full of sweet speeches, and some awesome dancing…see a bit for yourself…

Congratulations Gayleen + George!
















0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379