Thursday, November 05, 2009

Helen + Simon...say I do! • West River, Vaughan • Wedding Photography

All righty! Back to posting…our trip to Poland was fantastic [I will post photos]…got to see the sights, and my sweet grandparents, and now we’re back, and I am at the computer editing my little heart out in between shooting the last few weddings of the season.

Helen + Simon’s big day was AMAZING! Helen is so very very stunning [make up - Angie - 416 418 2909]
and has a quiet demeanor about her, and Simon is the kind of guy that likes to keep busy and always has a mischievous smile on his face…I loved loved this wedding, the girls' dresses were so vibrant and flowy, the guys looked sharp and made me laugh the entire day long. It was a beautiful day from start to finish, the weather – perfect…we started off at the Suites at 1 King West, made our way down to East York to Don Mills United Church, after which we hopped over to U of T for a photo session, followed by a stop at College + Spadina. After the photos it was time to party, Helen + Simon’s reception was held at the beautiful West River Event Centre, and blooms were the awesome creations of Margarite from Nice Stems, decor by the talented Wedding Decorators Inc.

I hope you enjoy the post. Congratulations Helen + Simon!
































1 comments:

Anonymous November 5, 2009 at 9:36 p.m.  

We love the pictures, and we had so much fun that day!!!
Thanks Margaret, for an amazingly fabulous job!!!

Helen&Simon

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379