Friday, November 06, 2009

Vanessa + Jordan...say I do! • Radisson Harbourfront, Toronto • Wedding Photography

I love love LOVE my clients…not only are they gorgeous, but they are fun + creative, and each wedding I photograph is a direct reflection of their personalities.

Vanessa + Jordan are two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. I loved our consultations because they never felt like work, but as if I was chatting with friends.

Their wedding day did not grant us the lovely weather the couple [and I] was hoping for in order for them to have a roof top ceremony at the Raddison, so plans were altered, plan ‘B’ put into place but the smile never ever left Vanessa + Jordan’s faces. The couple, their family and the entire wedding party were game for photos in the rain…and I was too…what awesome results!

Thank you Vanessa + Jordan for choosing me to capture your magical wedding day…congrats!


Vendors: Florist - Cool Green + Shady, Cake - Dessert Trends, Steelpan Band - Island Accent laccent@hotmail.com 647 233 9619, DJ - Sweet Touch Foundation



Gorgeous!

Beautiful over sized bouquet.

Vanessa pinning the boutonniere on her grandfather. So sweet.

Jordan getting a bit teary eyed as he sees Vanessa down the aisle.





They are so adorable together.








Vanessa's smokey eyes + the fascinator made for some amazing shots...she worked it!





The details were amazing. Beautifully designed...sharp!


Jordan + a few colleagues did the lighting...it totally set the mood...so vibrant.







2 comments:

Roxy Millado-Duguay November 6, 2009 at 11:41 p.m.  

I love your work Margaret! I always look forward to your posts!

LindaDD November 7, 2009 at 8:45 p.m.  

Beautiful photos! As a guest at this wedding I could see how much work you girls put into getting great shots of Vanessa and Jordan. You both were so incredible friendly, and were able to capture the great love these two have for each other. I know that they were very pleased with how organized you both were. I cannot wait to see more!

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379