Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sarah + Andy • Humber College • Lifestyle Session

I loved this engagement shoot and am so excited to photograph Sarah + Andy again on their wedding day. Their engagement shoot location was the Humber College campus, where both of them attended the Graphic Design program [cannot wait to see their invites], where they met…and where their relationship began…totally sweet!

The Humber College north campus is a total gem…the buildings have neat modern architecture…clean lines, lots of concrete…just lovely, but if you take a peek towards the back of the campus you will find the Humber Arboretum, which is a beautiful pocket of landscape design - if you are in the area, definitely take a stroll.

Here are a few photos from their session…enjoy!

Don't forget to post your entry to win a free Engagement Session.










0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379