Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Valerie + Derek • Badlands, Cheltenham • Lifestyle Session

The blog has been somewhat neglected over the last few weeks [bad me!]...so I will try to get back on track and post some images of a few fantastic couples.

This selection is of Valerie + Derek's photos...they are adorable! Valerie + Derek decided on the Badlands for their engagement shoot...and what a perfect location...the colours were amazing, juxtaposed against the bare tree skeletons...
it was a totally relaxed shoot with beautiful weather and some awesome scarves to accessorize the couple's cozy sweaters. I had such a great time with Valerie and Derek and I think the photos speak for themselves.

Don't forget to post your entry to win a free Engagement Session.







2 comments:

Erika & Ryan February 3, 2010 at 12:10 p.m.  

Sooo beautiful! I love that location. I would have loved to have seen more images. Great work!

Larissa February 3, 2010 at 4:40 p.m.  

Great location Margaret! :)
Awesome work!!

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379