Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aimee + Sean • Ryerson University, Toronto • Lifestyle Session

Is this an ad for Ryerson University? No...it's Aimee + Sean's love story! The couple met while studying at Ryerson and they thought it would be great to revisit the campus for their engagement session. Being a Ryerson alumna myself I absolutely loved the idea...we explored the campus a bit, ducked inside for some warmth and got some fantastic shots as well...

Aimee + Sean are super sweet together...and as you can see we got an awesome variety of fun, playful + serious shots!

I cannot wait to photograph their wedding this fall at Queen's Landing in Niagara on the Lake...so excited!

Don't forget to post your entry to win a free Engagement Session. FEBRUARY 14th IS THE LAST DAY FOR ENTRIES!














1 comments:

Larissa February 12, 2010 at 10:54 a.m.  

Awesome work Mags! And I LOVE that it's at Ryerson - GO RAMS!

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379