Monday, March 22, 2010

Sarah + Andy...say I do! • Bellagio, Vaughan • Wedding Photography

I love couples who love winter weddings and I love them even more if they are able to stick it out for some photos like Sarah + Andy did...all I have to say is - total troopers!

This was my first wedding of 2010, and what a way to start the season, not only are Sarah + Andy a fantastic couple, but they have a gorgeous little girl who is just the calmest little baby.

I began the day with Sarah and the girls at the Sheraton Parkway North, which was full of some great spots for photos. We made our way to St Panteleimon Greek Orthodox Church, for a beautiful ceremony after which the wedding party braved the cold for some more photos. For the reception we headed to the Bellagio for some delish food as well as some serious dancing.

Sarah + Andy, thank you so very much for choosing me to capture your day...you are just the sweetest!

Vendors: Flowers: Lasting Expressions, Cake: Betty's Cake Creations, Transportation: LA Limousines.

Sarah's flowers were stunning, Lasting Expressions designed a gorgeous bouquet.



The suite at the was Sheraton Parkway North perfect...the light, the lovely texture of the wall paper, and Sarah in her gown...love it!



As I said, little E is the sweetest little girl, and did not fuss one bit.

I love this photo, dad needed some help with his tie...and I was snapping away.


The awesome wall of Toronto photos in the hotel lobby = some cool shots!




The guys were simply hilarious...nothing like some one armed push-ups to keep them warm!





The concentration on Sarah's face is priceless, as she prepares to toss her bouquet.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 1:01 p.m.  

Margaret,

These are FANTASTIC! I absolutely love them! Thank you so much!

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379