Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Karen + William • The Esplanade, Toronto • Lifestyle Session

Karen + Will decided to wait closer to their weeding date to do their engagement photos, and what a great idea, the weather was beautiful, the sun, just perfect, and we shot early enough in the morning that the street around the Esplanade were still very quiet and sleepy.

I love the results of this shoot...Karen + Will were fantastic and totally into the shoot and each other. Their wedding in the weeks to follow was fabulous, and I will share some of the photos from their celebration shortly!

Enjoy this sneak peek of their engagement photos!












0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379