Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stacey + Andrew...say I do! • Granite Club, Toronto • Toronto Wedding Photography

A few weekends ago, I was lucky enough to capture Stacey + Andrew's gorgeous wedding at the prestigious Granite Club. I absolutely love shooting couples such as Stacey + Andrew, they were completely relaxed and easy going, and their wedding day was all about spending a perfect summer evening with their friends and family.

Here is a sneak peek of a small selection of photos from their celebration.

Congratulations Stacey + Andrew!

Florist: San Remo

The boys looked so very sharp!

The groomsman were checking out the engraving on the inside of Andrew's wedding band...very unique...it was a sound engraving of Stacey's voice.

The girls enjoying a bit of bubbly before the ceremony.

Stacey looked stunning in her gown + the buildings minimalistic 1970s architecture was fantastic.

The ceremony was so special...the Bride's sisters walked her down the aisle to meet Andrew, and the ceremony was officiated by her Mom.









The Granite Club has an awesome collection of art.











Stunning light in the ballroom.

0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379