Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kristina + Jason • High Park, Toronto • Toronto Lifestyle Photography

One weekend after much planning and using up several rain dates, on one of the most beautiful days this summer Kristina + Jason and I met at High Park for a lovely engagement session. Why High Park, you ask? Because that is where they go for the after dinner strolls and because it is the place where Jason asked Kristina to marry him! High Park is a gorgeous oasis in bustling Toronto and I got a chance to get to know Kristina + Jason and shoot some fantastic images while at it...

I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of their engagement photos!

















0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379