Thursday, May 20, 2010

Karen + William...say I do! • Grand Baccus, Toronto • Wedding Photography

I cannot say it enough; I am amazed at how fantastic my clients are. They are always willing to push the envelope with me, to try something new, and I am so absolutely thrilled they chose me to document their memories.

I photographed Karen + William's engagement shoot recently and was thrilled to shoot their wedding day. The April weather was brutal, and I think their wedding day, was the most bizarre April weather I have seen in a while…it went from pouring rain, to hail to snow, to sunshine, all the while being windy and cold…Karen + Will [+ awesome wedding party] I am so very glad you were happy to be out in the cold rain with me, and brave the elements, as I could not be more pleased with the results…smiles on, umbrellas in hand, 2 awesome locations + a group of fabulous, funny people = complete fun and laughter!

Vendors: Church - Yorkminster Park Baptist Church, Venue – Grand Baccus, Make-Up - Rhia Amio, Flowers – Bluma Flowers, Decor – Fantastik Decorations.

The Bride's parents house had some gorgeous light and a beautiful piano.

I love this ring shot...mmmm patterns!
Stunning dress + fab shoes...always a fierce combo.
A sharply dressed groom sporting vintage cuff links which belonged to Will's dad.



The church was huge and beautiful, Karen had a very long walk down the aisle.




The girls were amazing actors...you would never know it was freezing.

The sea of umbrellas. I love it...even with the terrible weather everyone had a smile on their face the entire time.
Bad weather = awesome clouds.
One of my favourite shots from the day...



The umbrella huddle? hut? dome?

Awesome!






Fantastic cake topper...



1 comments:

Larissa May 20, 2010 at 11:23 a.m.  

Nice work! I think the creative ring shot & kiss under the umbrella are my favourite! :)

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379