Saturday, July 10, 2010

Farah + Cale...say I do! • Hart House, U of T • Toronto Wedding Photography

I was so looking forward to Farah + Cale's big day, not only because I was excited to shoot at the Hart House once again, but because Cale is the son of one of my favourite photography professors from university.

Farah + Cale are a sweet, down to earth couple, their wedding reflected their personalities so perfectly, the venue was beautiful and Farah did a fabulous job on some of the DIY projects she took on, the place felt so warm + cozy; a perfect setting to an evening spent with friends + family.

Here is a sneak peek at some of their wedding photos...Farah + Cale, you two were a pleasure to work with, and I wish you a lifetime of happy memories.

Vendors: venue - Hart House, University of Toronto, officiant - Lori Ann Kim, gown - Qobolla Designer Seamstress, bridesmaid dresses - BCBG, jewelry - Rads Jewellery, cake - Madeleines, day-of-coordinator - Leah of Elan Weddings, DJ - Mike Harding, flowers - Superstore, invitations - Gartner Studios [Target], make up - Charlotte Johnstone [charlotte.johnstone@gmail.com and also a BlogTO writer], hair - Johanna Hummer [416 802 3935/ johannahummer@gmail.com]

Beautiful DIY invite kits, Farah + Cale did a beautiful job.
I love this shot...the guys hanging out by the MEN sign!

The gorgeous light inside the Hart House.
Shaaaarp!

The girls looked gorgeous in their long flowing dresses and Farah's custom dress was stunning.
...was it something I said???
The ever smiling bride...Farah you are a ray of sunshine!





Delicious milky light...how I love you...beautiful venue for a ceremony. Lori Ann the officiant is another one of my faves, the ceremony was so intimate and lovely.
This detail of the back of Farah's dress was truly WOW!


Boys...being boys...rowdy, but a blast all day long!

Cale is obviously much taller than Farah...I HAD to take this shot...



The handsome groom...Cale thinks he's not very photogenic...I'd argue with that!
Total and utter cuteness.






I adored the gorgeous details...the lanterns bathed the entire room with sparkle.
Madeleine's is one of my favourite shops in Toronto, the cake was amazing, but you have to try their cherry pie...no words to describe it.



0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379