Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rylan + Ari • Palais Royale, Toronto • Toronto Wedding Photography

This is a long overdue post...but so worth the wait...my husband [Yancy] and I have moved [YAY!] at the start of July, needless to say it's been a bit hectic, with a couple of leaky toilets + some much needed maintenance on the house, which we are figuring will continue for the next little while [it's a whole lot more work than a condo]. We are so very excited to have more space and to take on this fantastic new project...I love new adventures and this is going to be another fun filled chapter in our lives...plus I'll get a sweet home office out of it...sometime soon - hopefully!

All right, back to the post…this series of photos is all about Rylan + Ari, I met Anny, Rylan’s mom at the Fall wedding show in 2009, and she booked me on the spot…I did not meet Rylan + Ari until their wedding day...which was exciting! The wedding day was beautiful, Rylan and Ari are one of the sweetest couples I’ve met, and from the start I felt as if I had known them for a while, they are down to earth, kind and always, always smiling which is completely contagious [+ they high-five each other – and that is just plain awesome]. Oh yes I forgot to mention, their families completely ROCK – I have never seen anyone tear up the dance floor like they did!

Here is a sneak peak at the gorgeous wedding day of the beautiful Rylan + Ari, which ended with a bit of show from Mother Nature…

Venue - Palais Royale, Band - Dave Murphy Band [AWESOME!],
Florist/Decor – Karen Baker, Cupcake tower – Flour, Hair - LID, Dresses - White.



Rylan looked stunning in her silk gown.

I love 'first looks', I think Ari was sooo very wow-ed when he saw Rylan, she looked stunning.

He could not get enough.







Love this shot - you can feel the energy!






Rylan snuck in a sweet little cheek peck!





The girls looked gorgeous, each dress a little different in a beautiful fabric + the laughter is priceless!
Adorable!



Rylan watches as Ari signed the Ketubah. This one was beautifully designed - simple, modern and elegant.




As I said, Mother Nature thought the grass needed a good soaking that night...that 'river' is the bike path along Lakeshore.










Totally awesome party group...the dance floor was on fire! I have been to quite a few weddings with live bands, these guys were fantastic, I have never seen any band get the crowd on their feet like they did, great music and the timing of every song was perfect!



0 comments:

Become a Fan!

About Avenue

My name is Margaret Diotalevi, I'm a photographer + graphic designer.

With images, I tell stories.

My work is fresh + modern with a touch of flare! I offer photography + design services for all of your lifestyle needs, anything and everything, from the 'will you' to the 'i do', from bellies to babies and everything in between!

Hopefully you like what you see, and if you do maybe we can work something out.

Please feel free to contact me to learn more about the services I offer + to view a larger collection of my work.

See you soon!

www.avenue-photo.com
info@avenue-photo.com
+1 416 580 9379